FILL A NEED
Are you looking for an opportunity to get involved? You may not have the power to change the whole world but you have the power to change someone's world. We know your time is valuable. We want you to find the right opportunity for you. Review the list of needs below. If you feel you can help to fill this need, register today!
AFTER YOU REGISTER
When you find a volunteer opportunity that you would like to be a part of, please register. Once registered you will be contacted by UpLift with further details on how we are going to fill that specific need and what your role is.
- Mon, Nov 07Builder Resource GroupNov 07, 11:24 AM – Dec 09, 5:00 PMBuilder Resource Group, 3209 W Smith Valley Rd, Greenwood, IN 46142, USALast year we collected over two weeks of meals to feed families served by the Children’s Bureau (now Firefly) over Christmas break. We hope to surpass that this holiday season. Please contact us for the food donation list.
- Mon, Nov 28Builder Resource Group (Suite 146)Nov 28, 8:00 AM – Dec 07, 5:00 PMBuilder Resource Group (Suite 146), 3209 W Smith Valley Rd, Greenwood, IN 46142, USAIt can be very difficult for many Johnson County families to provide a happy Christmas morning for their children. You can help by providing gifts from these kids’ wish lists and keep the magic of Christmas alive in their hearts. Register here or email us at email@example.com to uplift a child.
- Mon, Dec 12Donate Online or Email firstname.lastname@example.orgDec 12, 8:00 AM – Dec 19, 5:00 PMDonate Online or Email email@example.comIn 2021, UpLift Johnson County put out a last-minute call for donations to uplift underserved seniors in our communities and you came through big. This year we are working to uplift seniors again. You can uplift a senior this year by donating online or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sun, Jan 15The Sycamore at Mallow Run WineryJan 15, 2023, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PMThe Sycamore at Mallow Run Winery, 7070 Whiteland Rd, Bargersville, IN 46106, USA*** Limit ONE GUEST per ONE WARRIOR *** UpLift will be hosting Johnson County women battling breast cancer and their friends/supporters to receive a day of pampering at The Sycamore at Mallow Run. This day will include relaxing spa services, lunch, and fun gift bags and prizes.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBD[Coming Soon] Our newest initiative is an ongoing effort to bless stroke survivors and their families. This initiative is in loving memory of Donna McClellan (LeMasters) who fought back after a stroke in 2016 but sadly passed away after a series of additional strokes this year.